Cookie Policy

Monday, January 16, 2017

Proposed Rhos Rd Retirement Homes Update

http://leaderlive.co.uk/news/171354/cautious-welcome-to-scheme-for-32-new-flats-in-penyffordd-area.aspx

Quote
"The Penymynydd Road site will then be redeveloped. Would a development of retirement homes not be more suitable there, in the heart of the village? What will be developed there otherwise?”
---------------------------------------------------------
I like the sound of that.
Some might not.

I presume this proposed development was discussed by Penyffordd Community Council last Wednesday. I suppose we have to wait a month until we see the ratified minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks
    Retirement Flats To Rent

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds