Cookie Policy

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Penyffordd Community Council Special Meeting 16th March 2016

Our councillors are working overtime for you!
I'd put my photo of the council agenda but the morning mists have not yet evaporated inside the notice board.
Perhaps I will put it on to show the issue.
Can't see notice on council website yet.
Perhaps we need a new board that doesn't do condensation. Do they exist?




My translation of the Community Asset Transfer. An officer from Flintshire County Council will be coming along to discuss how FCC are going to offload county assets to Penyffordd  so that FCC's costs are lowered. The maintenance of transferred assets to be met by the community on top of the annual county council rates.


Any one want to agree or say I'm talking pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds