Cookie Policy

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Wok 1 Penyffordd Chinese Takeaway Menu

Postscript. Here's their proper menu. My menu is more recent than link below. Prices vary.

http://www.fastwok.co.uk/order/1


Below is the menu for Wok 1 Penyffordd. I have no financial interest in supplying this, although if they fix the fence around the back I would be happy.

Prices and items subject to change without notice.

For those among'st you who are connoisseurs of the hot, extra chillies can be added.....................



Click image to enlarge














4 comments:

  1. This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to the chips uncooked the curry taste the Bland and the rice was harder than the s*** that came out my ass rubbish wouldn't recommend it to anyone rather eat s*** off the floor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went down hill after last manager left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Gherkins in Penyffordd and Denmark by a long shot

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds