Cookie Policy

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Millstone Pub Clarification

On closer look at the map I see its the Millstone surrounds are earmarked not the pub. Although the boundary line of the aspiration does go through the pub balcony and all of the bowling area which will be required to fullfill the pub's potential. I did ask planning whether the pub was part of the plan, his answer did not answer my question presuming something slightly different.

postscript. Cllr intentions with regards the Millstone land
(ref LDP PEN041 )would be akin to building houses on half the Red Lion car park.

I don't think Penyffordd Cllrs who are Red Lion patrons ( at least 3) would vote for Flintshire County Council to consider this in the Local Development Plan.

Many thanks to the Flintshire Chronicle for publishing my letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds