Cookie Policy

Friday, December 26, 2014

Hanson Cement Alleged Fallout

A Happy Xmas to all.

This week the windscreen of my car on at least two morning maybe three has shown a deposit that does not remove when windscreen washers and wipers are applied.

This is a classic sign of fallout from Hanson Cement.
As is the deposit appearing magically overnight.

Someone in the Post Office told me that certain parts of the village have received letters from Hanson Cement recently offering a free cleaning of their vehicles.

Why only parts of the village? My house was in the main zone for fall out when the previous plant was running.

I'm not looking for a free valete I just want my car to be free of cement fallout.

The new plant works well most of the time. What's the issue here?
Pushing the limits of the filtering system?
Production over environment?
Maintenance work not carried out?

Any further instances will result in an official complaint to Hanson Cement with copies to Penyffordd Community Council, Flintshire County Council and Natural Resources Wales.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds