Cookie Policy

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Role of Police

I was communicating with a friend tonight about "Plebgate"

I have a rather naive, innocent view of police. I expect them to uphold the rule of Law, not to tell lies, or to connive with councillors.

This last year or two on a personal level my naivety somewhat rattled. ( CCTV looking at my house, it was taken down as soon as I mentioned it on here, the holding bracket still on the lampost, no one at FCC or cllrs owning up to why it was there even after an FOIE. )
Link http://penyffordd-district.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/telling-lies.html

The eventual NWP explanation not convincing.

Graeme Archer below tells things better than I ever could.

The police need to get back to basics. Leave politics to politicians.
The police should be honest and not members of masonic lodges or any secret societies.

At the end of the day they police with our ( the plebs) consent.

Link http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/graemearcher/100194982/say-hello-to-the-police-federation-wave-goodbye-to-automatic-respect/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds