Cookie Policy

Monday, April 02, 2012

To be a councillor Part 14

There may be some out there who think I can't count !. It's a variation of a Private Eye joke where you are directed to page 74 when there are only 30 pages.

To County Hall, not Shire Hall as I am prone to say. I park next to CEO Colin Everett. There's usually a spot next to him. In the area to process nominations I sit down in the area provided. I can feel someone looking at me and when I look up I see it is Tom Jones. Not in person but in a photo on the wall with his chains of office. For the uninitiated Tom used to be top man at the council. Should have took a photo. The picture would look good in the Penyffordd Council meeting room.

I've filled the councillor nomination forms in. Only three errors. The dtp on the form a little wanting. Done by an apprentice perhaps.

The lady says the form is ok and I will receive notification in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Colin. Delighted to hear your forms are in. Tom Jones OBE looking down at you, what a daunting thought. He's like The Godfather or should that be the Tentacles of doom...
    Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds