Cookie Policy

Friday, April 06, 2012

Penyffordd Elections 2012 - The smearing starts

ptlns has left a new comment on your post "Nominated Penyffordd Cllrs":

Maybe Colin if you do get elected all this tripe you type on here will stop, as surely it would not be ethical!! But as I say maybe if you are elected, because you sure wont be getting my vote. Do we really want someone who's partner has a chequered past. Or even you who complains about traffic calming day after day that is no somewhat boring, when will you stop parking your vehicles on the public footpath, the poor children (or as you call them yobs) and elderly that struggle to get past, lets see what Mr PC plod has to say about that shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Tx for the comment.

If you don't like what I write don't read. it's not compulsory.
Regarding the footpath outside my house.
I park there very little if at all.
A previous CBM would only hand out tickets if a double width wheel chair could not get through. The cars you see parked out there at present and for many months if not years are not mine but neighbours in the row. Two houses in our terraced row have parking and I live in one of them, you might know the other one. Last time I looked NWP had decided to give up on parking on paths and speeding. It's been passed to FCC who have a different set of rules. ie. they book everyone !
NWP have passed speeding to Gosafe.

Regarding traffic. In 2007 on Chester Rd there were over 2000 vehicles breaking the speed limit every day. There were various councillors who did not want to look at the data. The first response from Penyffordd Community Council was that speeding was nothing to do with them. Tens of 1000's of communities in UK enjoy slow traffic through their communities. Why shouldn't Chester Rd, we are a major route to school, we have a bypass.

The comment regarding my wife. This subject was the basis of a black mail attempt before the last local election in 2008 to stop my wife from her legal right to stand as a local councillor. As far as I am concerned it is a criminal offence.

Be assured that all references regarding my wife and the subject above on this blog will be saved along with traceable IP addresses. I still have the blackmail letter. In my opinion there is enough evidence in the blackmail note to catch the miscreant.
I have your IP address, ISP and computer operating system details.


Regarding who would want to black mail me or my wife.
First it must be a Penyffordd Cllr or somebody related to a Penyffordd Cllr.
Cross the above out, make that a long term aquaintance or friend.

It must be someone or political party or group who consider me or my wife a threat to their election prospects.

That narrows it down a bit.
I have an idea who it isn't.
That narrows it down a lot.

Further thoughts.
Not that many people know my name in Penyffordd.
Not too many people know where I live.
This would suggest you live up Penymynydd Rd or drive along Chester Rd.
I would suggest you are or were a member of a political party of the nominee
councillor you are mistakenly trying to protect.
The subject to which you refer is very rare information.
There may be 4 people in Penyffordd who knew the history.
That is before you passed it around.
I think you are a very spiteful, hurtful and venomous person.

The nominee councillor needs to tell you to back off.
It will not do them any good.

There is enough information above for a few to work out who you are.

8 comments:

  1. Do you not think that you and Anonymous are very spiteful, hurtful and venomous people? With what you write on this blog, maybe it will make you think twice about what you put!

    Just to reassure you I have nothing to do with any nominee Councillor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous is not one person but many. Thanks for the correction. I will bear it in mind.

    There is a lack of transparency and dynamism on Penyffordd Council. Treuddyn have got 600K in grants over the last two years. What has Penyffordd got, very little.

    I have an opinion, I'm a Penyffordd ratepayer. Anything I say has a comment section so people can challenge what I or others say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty nasty comment Colin. I do hope that Lisa is not too upset. As you rightly point out, we are all entitled to our opinion and as far as I can see, there has not been a queue of people trying to do something about the speeding on Chester Rd.
    You have been a lone voice and that is to be commended. A very Happy Easter Sunday to you and Lisa, enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colin

    PTLNS, what a spineless to rag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Dave on this. Wonder what kind of past PTLNS has had? Obviously there are people out there who are not too happy with you standing for the Council Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Correct me if Im wrong Colin but to trace someone through their ip address isnt a straight forward matter? Dont you need a court order to do this?
    This may be granted if a crime was committed
    What in your opinion has ptlns done to warrant this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You raise a good point and you are of course correct.
    I consider the black mail attempt against my wife to prevent her from standing for council to be against the law. The blackmail knowledge is quite rare. It may be on one official computer system and a company computer system. We are talking about something here that happened over 20 years ago here. Since them my wife has been on jury service TWICE.

    I am of the opinion that anyone with the blackmail information may or may not be part of a conspiracy to pervert local democracy for personal gain.

    Last night on a comment I jested about Masons. Over night my subconscious has sifted through information from 20 years ago. There rings a little bell. Thank you for prompting me?

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds