Cookie Policy

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

To be a Penyffordd Cllr Part II

One week to go and still I have no forms to fill in. There are ten places on the community council. How many forms did Scribe Nigel order or receive?

To be sure Penyffordd political leader Cllr Tom Jones and all his cronies will have their forms filled in and returned to Shire Hall.

Not very encouraging. One law for Tom and one law for others. At 85 years old Tom shouldn't be standing, neither should most of his cronies. Cllr Carolyn Thomas of Treuddyn in the last few years has secured over £600,000 worth of funding for their youth whilst Tom and his cronies have sat on their hands.

keywords: schlerotic, Tom's monkey,

4 comments:

  1. Apparently I've got to go to Shire Hall to collect an information pack. One presumes I have to make a further trip to take the forms back. Welcome to the age of the internet NOT.

    I don't think Tom will be jumping through this number of hoops. Does Nigel take his form in for him as well as delivering it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Colin! Give them a run for their money. I agree, Cllr. Tom Jones should not be standing again at his great age. We need new blood and new ideas and far more enthusiasm than the present Council can muster.
    I don't doubt that Nigel will do all he can to keep Tom in office, and keep Penyffordd in the dark ages. God forbid we rock the boat!
    Good luck with that Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure that the sheep will vote him back in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigel The Scribe30 Mar 2012, 14:53:00

    Colin from Nigel.
    Election Packs to reiterate what I have told you before Flintshire County Council posted me the Election Packs, which were handed out to members at the next meeting after receipt.
    I did not collect Tom's package or anyone else's, neither did I return them to County Hall (not Shire Hall as you incorrectly state).
    The Clerk is at all times, or at least I am impartial, it is up to the individual candidate to ensure that his/her nomination papers are delivered on time, I have had no part in this.
    Sometimes I question whether you are suffering from memory loss, you do seem to forget what you are told by myself, alternatively of course it could be, by design, that you are in the mix to stir things up.
    I hope that your Mr Anonymous also takes in my comments.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds