Cookie Policy

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Penyffordd Mafia have their spies out



Tom wants to know who told me he was 85 years old

For the uninformed Penyffordd Mafia refers to Cllr Tom Jones' Independent Councillors. All you had to do was email me Tom and I would have told you. Doh! I forgot you hide your email from residents.


I've had two emails and someone told me in The Spar, Tom.

ps. If you're 86 before May you may still be a councillor when your 90 god forbid.

I think we could safely say then you're the oldest councillor in Wales or even the UK.

Perhaps a Guinness Book of Records job.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Colin, I am rolling about laughing at what you just posted, that was hilarious!
    Tom hasn't got the brains of Don Corleone but he is just as sly and underhanded.
    Yikes!! A 90 year old Cllr.That is well scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Colin, I am rolling about laughing at what you just posted, that was hilarious!
    Tom hasn't got the brains of Don Corleone but he is just as sly and underhanded.
    Yikes!! A 90 year old Cllr.That is well scary.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds