Cookie Policy

Monday, January 16, 2012

Parking in Penyffordd

Penyffordd has the services of a traffic warden for 9 hours per week. This is currently being used to stop motorists illegally using the top of Penymynydd Rd, Penymynydd as a short cut. ( Just as Chester Rd is legally used for Airbus and Broughton Retail Park) (and HGV for A55 Warren Bank).
NWP have or are going to wash their hands of such lowly matters as parking which is going to be taken over by Flintshire County Council.

Residents are between a rock and a hard place because planners didn't realise every house would want at least three parking places. Shotton is going to be a nightmare for car owning residents without drives.

Cllr Colin Bithell is unhappy with cars parking on the path in his cul de sac. Will the warden be booking offenders?

Will offenders including me be booked for parking outside my house which has a wide path and double yellow lines. I have this silly idea I am on the target list.
Mine's the big Mercedes tank, councillors!

Former CBM Chris Pullen would only book cars that stopped a double wide pram from traversing the path.

Early on in my speeding protest I had a visit from the excellent CBM Ian Millington asking me to move my car immediately. This would was after his report to the PCC meeting.

There is no suggestion that he was sent across to lean on me. There is no suggestion either that I am the only person who has ever been asked to move his car on the wide path outside my house.

Vehicles park outside my house every day and over night  breaking parking regulations. Just the odd idiot blocks the path.

Just a small example of community council power abuse.

This was when we had over 2000 cars a day breaking 30 mph on a major route to school and none of them wanted to know.

Time for change councillors? Will Penyffordd sheeple wake up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds