Cookie Policy

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Simple Seed Swapping 2012


Black Krim Tomato

I am in the process  of ordering tomato seeds on Ebay.
I have ordered 9 different tomato types. This will bring me over 1000 seeds!
You get a 100 seeds for 99p whether you like it or not.
This of course is a little over the top.

So I am open to some plant material swapping
in groups of 10 seeds.

What I have.

Tomato

1. Principe Borgese
2. Black Krim
3. San Marzano 2
4. Cherokee Purple
5. Striped Stuffer
6. German Orange Strawberry
7. Beefsteak Pineapple
8. Soldacki
9. Cuore di Bue

I also have to swap fruit tree scions, please enquire.
As examples I have victoria plum, bramley, various pears, quince.

What do I want?

Cucumbers, peppers, other tomato, fruit tree scions, strawberry plants, grape cuttings.

I'm looking for a simple swap. No money exchanges just stamp addressed envelopes or packages. (perhaps adjustments may be needed for post)

Email Colin in the first instance tresmegistes@gmail.com
The comment box below can also be used for communication.


keywords: surplus, seed swap, 2012, growfruitandveg, growyourown, grapevine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds