Cookie Policy

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Motorist Behaviour

Tonight I was driving up the A5104 at Coed Talon doing the 30 speed limit. A look in the mirror revealed a car steadily gaining on me. I have dogs in car the with out seat belts. It's been raining and the car is attempting to push me first in a 30 zone then a 40 mph zone.

So I put my foot on the brakes. This of course is the last thing these idiots expect you to do. Queue very fast breaking behind. He then overtakes pointing to the side of his head.

You see I am in the wrong. ( he a middle aged male, white collar worker)
Nothing a base ball bat in the side of the head won't fix or perhaps just his legs as a warning.

Our idiot politicians have left us on our own no mechanism is available to deal with the idiots until they severely injure or kill someone. Whether they be bikers, cars, lorries or buses.

I refuse to be pushed along the road by any of the above in fact I've nearly stopped police in the past. Advance police driving now includes pushing cars along the road, I've seen , I've watched. I steer well clear of police they kill lots of people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we get home. A vehicle is blocking my drive. The same vehicle whose owner I have asked to move said vehicle four times. Part of the issue with blocking vehicles is that there about 5 places the miscreant could be. They are just leaving a neighbours house. I say " I wouldn't block your drive , why block mine ? "
An apology.
Neighbour will know be non speak for a while. See it's all my fault again.
Could be worse, years ago hubby would have been around for an argument.

The mate of a neighbour four doors up  blocked my drive, had left it unlocked. So I pushed it into the middle of Chester Rd. This neighbours mates have blocked drive about 6 times. Stewart has I think got the message now. He still says hello, I make him.

The world record for blocking me in my drive is 15 hours ( police came out, they don't normally though) . I have three signs on my gate for the above people. It's routinely ignored. I've considered clamping vehicles and calling the police as they are on the path as well as blocking my gate.

This of course would then be all my fault.

One couple had their house on the market three days after an argument with one of my neighbours . ( not me)

Part of our sick society, just keep your head down , keep out the way.
We pay police 40 k a year for little in return.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Colin,
    Illuminating post. If I were you I would take out that comment about the Police 1I steer well clear etc...Just a thought.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. There was once a cctv unit pointed at my house. The excuse for it being there not to my satisfaction. This was when Penyffordd cllrs were trying to get county lawyers to lean on me. Reminds me of rotten boroughs in Private Eye. I am still of the opnion that anything I look at on my computer is logged elsewhere, as well as my ISP.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds