Cookie Policy

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Village Pest

Apparently that's me. So says a commenter
Not brave enough to put a name down though.

I presume the above came after an email sent to specific people this morning.


Seems fighting for a safe environment is an issue for someone.

postscript: I find the general outlook for environment in the village depressing.

Why should we have speeders, it's still over a 1000 a day.
Why should we have through lorries.
Why should bikers tear along the bypass at 120 mph with illegal exhausts
Why should we have a 1000 vehicles using the village as a short cut everyday.

Yes the commenter is right. I should leave the place it's full of little people.

No environmental ambition just happy to be the biggest speediest short cut in Flintshire.

Further postscript. Thank you for the encouragement Ann. My email tresmegistes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds