Cookie Policy

Monday, April 18, 2011

What difference councillors can make

I look to Treuddyn. This is not a bash at our current county councillors. Our demise goes back a long way. Penyffordd district is a lot bigger than Treuddyn in my estimation.
Another  reason for the Tom Jones clan to pack their bags. I'll add it to my electoral list.

"A Flintshire village is officially opening its new £150,000 bike track after securing £500,000 in community grants over the past three years."

Link BBC NE

keywords: Cllr Carolyn Thomas

postscript: County Cllr Cindy Hinds informs me that the group PACA of which she is a member has raised £52,000 to set up the multi use games area and have also raised £4000 towards a community garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds