Cookie Policy

Monday, February 07, 2011

An email to Carl Sargeant AM - Local Government Corruption


Morning Carl
Another windy one my shed roof's blown away, it's all down to this global warming we need to pay more tax! Big mess in Anglesey must be taking up all your time. Your oppo Eric the Pickles continues to play a blinder. Now I read councils are going to have to publish local government salaries over £58k.
From my and other Chester Rd residents point of view  there's a rather large stink closer to home ( Sharpie's dept) . Last week we had North Wales Police in The Chronicle playing down speeding (lieing)  in Chester Rd with the full collusion of Flintshire County Council ( Highways and Road Safety) . The proof being they continue to hide the speed traffic data recorded on our road. I live here I see it I know the truth.
Your chance Carl. Are you a man of the people or are you just like "them" ?
Colin Hughes
Penyffordd
copied to blog
ps. I can't currently see why anyone in Penyffordd or for that matter N Wales should vote in the upcoming Welsh elections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds