Cookie Policy

Monday, November 01, 2010

The Persistence of Penyffordd Community Council

Yes you are reading correctly. Penymynydd Rd, Penymynydd has an access only section at the top. This is because it is a major route to St John's junior school at the top.
It has no pavements as it is too narrow, it is unsuitable for traffic.
How many years have PCC pressed NWP to enforce the access only ?

1 year
5 years
10 years

Still CBM Howie Williams refuses to book people who take short cuts from Wellhouse. In the Council Minutes for September Howie still comes up with excuses on why he will not do his job.

One suggestion. Get Mervyn to deliver a letter to the Wellhouse ,Tate and Green Park estates saying as from a certain date ALL non access only traffic will be booked. It will cost a few bob but its fair.

2 comments:

  1. Living in this area, I find it continually annoying when driving to me house, and attempting to pull into my drive I have people hovering and creaping while Im trying not to drive into the lampost in my driveway! These people definately do not live on this part of the road, and they look at me like Im stupid for wanting to reverse park in my own drive. I have lived here one year, and have seen on 2 days, 1 policeman/pcso stood just asking people where they are doing going down this bit of road for a maximum of one hour which made no difference!! I would support this fully, although I cant see attitudes changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kirsty
    Your observations about NWP are just about right. Especially on anything to do with traffic. They behave more like social workers than keepers of law. A hundred excuses on why they will not apply the law. Is this going to change if we have a police commissioner rather than the toothless North Wales Police Authority? We shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds