Cookie Policy

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am not made of the right stuff

For the last few years I have had the annual opportunity to travel to a golf country club in Derby with £50 in spends plus travelling expenses for a days golf. After two goes I have decided it's not worth the candle. Braving the morning and evening rush hours a right PIA.

In The Flintshire Chronicle we have Geoff Coote who travels from Derby to Sandycroft and back every working day. A 200 mile trip and three hours of travelling along some of UK's busiest roads. A large photo of Geoff with the reported article. He looks very pleased with himself , I think a prime candidate for therapy.........

2 comments:

  1. It's not that bad - as long as the traffic is ok.

    Get rather irritated at 'rubber neckers' holding my up every now & again though!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. holding 'me' up every now & again

    DOH!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds