Cookie Policy

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quote of the day

Good old Mandy.

In an interview with The Times*, Lord Mandelson also rejected criticism that he is too fond of the high life for associating with people with money, such as the Rothschild family and Oleg Deripaska, the Russian billionaire.
He said: “Do you know what I say to that? Good for me. I mean, I’m not going to be governed by Labour Party political correctness about who I should meet or talk to or where I should spend my time.
“Look, I’m interested not in people’s names but who and what they are. I’m not governed by how famous people are but by how interesting they are. For me it’s the interesting life.”

*The Times is now behind a paywall.

Link The Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds