Cookie Policy

Friday, April 16, 2010

How should you vote in the General Election 2010?



Someone I know tried the questions linked to below in The Telegraph. (The Telegraph is a Tory newspaper and the questions may be squewed in a certain direction.)

It turned out after he did the questions that the best party for him was the BNP.......................

BNP 77%
Conservative 23%

I'm going to do the test myself. I'll tell you my politics upfront.

Small government.

Public agencies to have full accountability, they do not at the moment.

No immigrants coming here getting houses and money when they have contributed nothing to our country.

No uncontrolled immigration that we have had for the last 10 years.

A decrease in population.

No immigrants coming here demanding this that and the other.

Little red tape for private business.

The end of pensions for the public sector. If you want a pension get your own don't ask me to pay for it.

No speeding tolerated in villages and communities.
Illegal exhausts of vehicles policed.


My Results

BNP 68 %
UKIP 49 %
Conservative 41 %

No wonder all the main parties are so scared of the BNP.


Link The Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds