Cookie Policy

Sunday, March 07, 2010

To The Glasfryn Mold


for some tea. During the meal I look across to see someone who looks remarkably like Mark Tami MP.

It is, for it is he, with wifey and son Max.

On his way out I stop him to introduce myself as the person who has sent him 200 emails
over the last three years. Mark has sent various letters to NWP, Gosafe, etc on my behalf.

I mention that we had seen him at Plas Teg on the telly in the week. It would appear I am way past the first to mention this.

Had a talk about speeding traffic lol.

And The Glasfryn...........
Nice inside, very spacious, seating for 150+?
Good outlook.
Good varied menu, caters for vegetarians
Personable staff
Good ambiance
Haddock and Chips £12- good.

My thanks to Mike for the treat. May his emotional body be restored to equilibrium.The ride in his new BMW X5 rather spoiling.
Mum can I have one?
















2 comments:

  1. Hi great blog! Does running a blog like this take a lot of work?
    I have no expertise in computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyways, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new
    blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I
    simply had to ask. Thanks!
    my web page > Steamy slumber party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you are going
    to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
    Look at my weblog : http://amazingteenbabes.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds