Cookie Policy

Monday, March 22, 2010

Politics National and Local

I once had a conversation with Cllr Cindy Hinds in which it was agreed that national and local politics should be kept apart. This I now find to be impossible. We have a Labour Government who are soft on crime and soft on the causes on crime.

I had a poke at David Hanson MP the other day on here over the anouncement of some new initiative over accountability to ratepayers over policing.

I think there is a conspiracy between Labour politicians and North Wales Police. My MP Mark Tami knows speeding is going on. Carl Sargeant AM knows the speeding is going on yet they do bugger all.


Three years and speeding continues every work morning in Chester Rd, Penyfford. A major route to school that has been totally unpoliced.

Take yesterday. North Wales sounded like a race track with bikers racing around with illegal exhausts. We now have a Chief Constable who is also a biker. His first task was to go soft on bikers speeding.

As for my original statement. Can Cllr Cindy Hinds fight to stop a village being a race track every morning whilst I point out the party she supports have put a Trillion pound hole in our National accounts?

Answers by email.

keywords:
Nationwide Pathfinder Project.
Carwyn Jones AM First Minister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds