Cookie Policy

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

David Hanson MP

I have just received an email ( Blackberry?)  from David following my previous missive. David says if he was in it for the money he wouldn't be working at 10pm as he is now. I think he is in the Commons for a late night vote.

There is no traffic policing in Chester Rd and I remain on the case until there is traffic calming or an occasional North Wales Police presence. Come this general election or the Welsh Assembly Elections or whatever. I fight for our environment because this where I and others in Chester Rd live.

Postscript: Why do I make disparaguing remarks. Because communication was poor. He told me it was Mark Tami's issue. Mark knows the issue but nothing is done. So one gets a little pissed off. We have an election coming up. Chester Rd needs fixing for good, Warren Bank A55 exit an environmental disaster for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds