Cookie Policy

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm Sick

As you get older I'm sure health issues become larger especially in the head. Lisa has had a cold all last week with conjunctivitus thrown in for good measure. So when Lisa's cold started I had a talk with her about ways to stop me getting her cold. This did not go down well but I can't see why we should have to share everything.

Anyway I was doing realy well until yesterday. 8 days with Lisa's cold fading and me not getting it. So yesterday afternoon I felt tired so I lay down for half an hour, this turned into two hours, then another two hours and then another two. Guests arrive for meal at 8 and I do not feel like eating even though I have only had a bacon sandwhich at lunchtime. So I feel very tired with no appetite but no other symptoms.

Fast forward this morning. Tiredness nearly gone but the snuffles have started plus the sore glands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds