Cookie Policy

Monday, February 22, 2010

I hate pain

The link below shows how doctors up until fairly recently did not take pain seriously enough.
My tonsils have been swollen and painful for over a week. Paracetomol will not stop the pain, Cocodomol will. Over the years I have been dismayed at how doctors view pain with little importance.

I once developed severe food poisoning from a holiday abroad and the pain from it was so unbearable I had to get Lisa to take me to Wrexham Casualty. Food poisoning gets you to the front of the queue. The doctor asked me some questions gave me an antispasmodic jab in the leg. I asked when the pain would stop to which he replied two or three days. The indifference to my agony by this ahole incredulous.

Anyway I want some hill billy heroin for emergencies
My strep throat appears to be getting better, as am I.


Link Huge Rise in Pain Prescription drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds