Cookie Policy

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Persistence

A happy Christmas to my readers. Who some of you are and why you look at the blog is a little mystery but who cares. (My log tells me of computers visiting and where they come from but little else)

I admire Paul Flynn MP and Tam Dalyell. They too are persistent the perfect role models. If Penyffordd councillors* think over a 1000 vehicles hammering through the village centre each day is fine they should resign in the new year. I will be as persistent as it takes to stop this daily violation of our village environment.

Quote Paul Flynn " When I won my award in Cardiff last week, I quoted Tam in a brief speech. I said that the look on the faces on my wife and staff when I mention Afghanistan is similar to look that came over the face of Tam Dalyell's wife when he mentioned the Belgrano for the 1,747th time."

And so it is with my wife Lisa when I mention speeding traffic through the village.

Link Paul Flynn MP

* Cllr Linda Vidamour the exception
Maybe Cllrs David William and Cindy Hinds think village environment an issue? For years PCC have messed around with daffodils whilst ignoring speeding traffic. Will they change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds