Cookie Policy

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am being Investigated

Penyffordd Community Council have made complaints about allegations I have made with regards local election sheets. I am talking about the list of 10 which allows cronies and deadwood to stand for local election on one sheet without any effort, blocking new blood from getting on the council.

Mr Barry Davies Head of Legal and Democratic Services Flintshire County Council has assigned an officer to investigate allegations I have made against various organisations.

Shall we form a list?

1. Arrive Alive (All Wales Safety Partnership) not doing their job. (speeding in village)
Also they hide traffic speed data from the community.
2. North Wales Police not stopping the serial mass speeding.
3. Penyffordd Community Council disregarding village safety.
4. Flintshire County Council trying to stitch the village up with a second trunk road ( Chester Rd)



There is a WAG consultation going on to improve local democracy and to give them more powers. I have already sent in my recommendations on what needs changing.

I will be writing a further email to WAG Local Government Minister Dr Brian Gibbons who has initiated the consultancy. Barry Davies will be on the cc list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds