Cookie Policy

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

To Abergele Golf Club

Isn't life strange. Today I have played golf with former Chief Superintendent John Vaughan of North Wales Police. He was also I think Detective Chief Superintendent. John is a gentleman, a fine man. He tells me Chief Superintendent Ruth Purdie worked in one of his departments.
John tells me he was in the force when David Owen was Chief Constable.

I did a type of " Round with Alliss" with John. This is a telly program where Peter Alliss, golf professional and BBC presenter plays a golf round with celebs.

My golf partner was less than happy with this pre-occupation. I asked John such questions as what crime he solved as a detective gave him the most satisfaction.

I also asked him who he thought would be the new Chief Constable of North Wales Police.
To be continued......

John sends his regards Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds