Cookie Policy

Monday, September 21, 2009

Penyffordd Councillors lack of commitment

For 2.75 years I have raised the issue of mass speeding through the village. There has been very little interest.
Chester Rd is a major route to a primary school, councillors ignore this.

My polite letter to Penyffordd Community Council met by a phone call from Community Clerk Nigel (GNI) Jones saying that speeding was nothing to do with the council.
Little has changed.

I have been in various trouble including threats of legal action with Cllr Colin Bithell being the ring leader because Penyffordd councillors will not push North Wales Police and Arrive Alive to do their job.

I helped with the removal of Cllr Colin Bithell at the last election because he would not listen. He lost a very lucrative position (circa £20,000) in Flintshire County Council due to him not seeing speeding as a village issue

At the next election we need a mass clearout.

We need 10 Cllr Linda Vidamour's.

Postscript: Lisa my wife informs me she will no longer attend Penyffordd Community Council meetings due to my blog comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds