Cookie Policy

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Daily Rat Run denial by councillors

For 2.5 years vow I have been going on a speeding in Chester Rd. This morning I spoke to Mr Davies who lives on Chester Rd. He goes to Wrexham Football match with Cllr Colin Bithell. Mr Davies has spoken to Cllr Bithell about speeding, he just ignores what Mr Davies says as he does when I mention speeding. Mr Davies watches the rat run each morning and has complained to North Wales Police but so far to no avail.
Is it not time for all those Penyffordd councillors who think councillor duties extend to a monthly inconvenience attending community meetings even if it gets in the way of a Liverpool match to stand down?

Penyffordd Councillors risking lives daily?

Postscript. I forgot to repeat Cllr Colin Bithell has tried to get North Wales Police to shut me up, they declined saying I had a right to free speech. Then he got Penyffordd Community Council to approach Flintshire County Council with a view to them taking me to court. They declined.

It's time for Cllr Colin Bithell to retire. He has never had any vision as a county councillor for Penyffordd to remain a village centre. Just picked up his £12,500 each year and was only interested in Shire Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds