Cookie Policy

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Internet changeth almost everything

There is this silent revolution moving at speed through our lives. The Internet is placing huge pressures on local and national media. Bricks and mortar (proper shops) antique, book shops etc
have been decimated. High streets and villages are going to change forever.
For example my angle grinder has packed in. A quick look on Ebay, I can get a brand new one for £8 with £8 delivery with 48 hour delivery. It doesn't come with a disc but I have loads of those anyway.
It's not a Makita but it will work.

Paypal can be used for secure online payments that takes less than a minute.

The Internet offers nearly full transparency and information on most facets of life.
Flintshire County Council and North Wales Police have embraced The Internet but they struggle a little as they can't have all their own way.

North Wales Police will not currently let me join their forums. I can however copy their forum and start a debate through the blog here. I do no think they will like that.

One example,,,,,,,, to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds