Cookie Policy

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Someone has made me an offer

There are a few out there who would hope I might accept.
I've left the email in just in case there is someone interested out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I have a big temptation before acquaintance to you. I wish to tell to you a little about myself. My name Yerenak. This Armenian name. I was born in Armenia in city Gyumri and I live here till the present moment. To me of 30 years. I live with the father in small
apartment. My father very good person. My work gives to me many pleasure. I work in shop of children's toys as the seller. Every day I see many happy children whom parents buy toys. My work very much is pleasant to me. I like to look at happy children's faces. I never was
married. Till now I have not met the decent man in Armenia. I heard from the friends much, that many girls of Armenia marry foreigners as foreign men more approach for girls of Armenia. Therefore I have decided too to try to find the man from for borders. I search for the man who will love me and to understand. I wish to learn you better and to see your qualities. I also heard about the Russian girls who by a deceit and games with feelings of the man from abroad earn money much. I do not want, that between the man and the woman there was a deceit.
I search the truth and respect. I search for the unique man with whom I could live in common. If you appear that man whom I waited all life. That I will be ready to arrive to you and to meet you. But as we do not know each other, at present I am not ready to arrive to you. With
this letter I send to you two photos. I very much hope, that you will like my photos. Also I would like to see in the nearest your letter the attached photos you directly. Ok? I hope, that you understood, that I have exclusively serious intentions. I do not wish to play with feelings of other person and I will not suffer, if with my feelings will play. Now I would like to set to you some questions. You should be with me frank and sincerely answer questions. And I will be also
frank and sincerely to answer your questions. How your full name how me to name you? How you spend a free time? What your character is? You have serious intentions, also as I? What do you expect from our acquaintance? We will learn each other with each letter more and more.
I leave to you the e-mail: yerenak@gmail.com. I will wait for your answer as soon as possible. Yerenak


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds