Cookie Policy

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flintshire County Council Scrutiny. Are they up to the job?

cc: Evening Leader ; Arnold Woolley ; Cllr Tony Sharps ; Sargeant, Carl (Assembly Member) ; Mark Tami MP ; Cllr Linda Vidamour ; Cllr David Williams ; admin@arrivealive.org.uk ; Oldfield, Alun (A/Insp 1371)>

An email to Peter J Evans with regards lack of communication over my complaint.
Dear Peter
The continuing 1000+ speeders through Penyffordd each day reminds me that I have not received a reply from Flintshire County Council over my complaint that FOIE's are thrown in the bin or avoided by buying different software to avoid showing the true shocking picture of speeding traffic through Penyffordd. Has my complaint also been thrown in the bin?
Arrive Alive and North Wales Police have given up on Chester Rd. Can I add the name of Flintshire County Council to the agencies that have given up on Chester Rd Penyffordd to my up and coming new poster campaign that will have 3000 viewers a day every day.
regards Colin Hughes
Chester Rd Penyffordd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds