Cookie Policy

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nick Owen of Penyffordd in The Daily Post

About 85 apprenticeships are on offer this year across Airbus UK’s two sites at Broughton and Filton, near Bristol, which together form the centre of excellence for wing and pylon design and manufacture for Airbus.

Nick Owen, a former apprentice from Penyffordd, said: “I joined Airbus in 2003 as a craft apprentice after completing my AS levels.

“I gained hands on skills and experience whilst completing the craft apprenticeship, then transferred to a higher apprenticeship.

“Airbus has encouraged me to continue learning and I am now in the final year of my B.Eng aeronautical engineering (manufacture) degree, as well as being a fully qualified product assurance engineer.”

Read the rest The Daily Post

keyword : HR Mark Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds