Cookie Policy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An email to Arnold Woolley Leader of Flintshire County Council


Tom and Colin


Hi Arnold,
Excuse the familiarity, we are however now 21st century and I'm sure its all right with you.
Just read the letter in the
Leader congratulating you on your "malaise routing out" at at Shire Hall.

At this end my wife is looking at malaise ( ie the speed protest office). Lisa says I need to buckle under and do more work with this credit crunch coming. Never mind the 1000 odd cars racing through the village everyday.

I've had a little look at your bio. I think this internet stuff is great, my Cllrs Tom Jones and Colin Bithell however want it buried. On your bio it looks like you had a bit of a rough time in East Africa.
I've been to East Africa too. Laurenco Marques, Dar es Salaam and Mombasa. The Day and Night club in Kilindini Rd, Mombasa was the place to go. I suppose however you would be more inclined to be visiting such a place for law enforcement purposes.

Anyway onto my little problem. I'm up against the wall with regards FOIE with Flintshire County Council. I have made about 10 requests nearly all ignored. The first one was for digital traffic data for Chester Rd, Penyffordd taken by Road Safety Officer Hugh Jones. The second one was after Charlie (roads) told our meeting he had no money for traffic calming then spent rather a lot on Tony's patch to make it easier for the suicide drivers from Connah's Quay to go faster.
The other requests are all variations on the speed data theme.

My only request that made an impression was when they told me they had changed the software so I couldn't read the data.
Now there's an added waste, spending money to avoid FOIE's.

Can you ask what happened to my 10 FOIE's. If I can have the speed data I can then show your mates Cllrs Tom Jones and Colin Bithell all the traffic that speeds through Penyffordd each day.
Tom, Colin and Cllr David Williams are all burying their heads in the sand over all this traffic. Hope you like the photo, they are called Tom and Colin and live on Hope mountain.

regards Colin Hughes
Chester Rd Race Track Penyffordd

ps. FOIE office wants sorting big time as they do not know the rules with regard FOIE notification, answering within the time limits and dealing with objections to their answers, that is of course when they deign to acknowledge them.


Link Arnold Woolley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds