Cookie Policy

Friday, December 05, 2008

Crime Figures down in Flintshire

according to Inspector Alun Oldfield. Criminal damage is the largest. The Inspector has no interest in a 1000+ speeding vehicles through Penyffordd, neither have Arrive Alive. Talking of criminal damage data I am still waiting for a crime reference number 2 weeks after my car was damaged.
I will persist. I do not trust NWP crime data. As far as I am aware it is collected and collated by the police themselves.

This year national serious crime data was found to be flawed when someone took an interest.

Meanwhile Inspector Oldfield will have had a very full day today. An elderly couple killed and 4 taken to hospital. Speeding vehicles the issue just like over 1000 plus that speed through our village everyday. Accident spot Mold Bypass, follow the link.

Link BBC NE

keyword: Chief Superintendent Ruth Purdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds