Cookie Policy

Monday, November 24, 2008

An email from Cllr David Williams

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 4:51 PM
Subject: Attack on Cllr To Jones

My apologies to others who are receiving this e-mail, but as you were all subjected to the nonsense from Colin Hughes last week I considered it necessary for you to view my response.

Cllr David Williams

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

My answer to David's email in orange

My original email to Cllr Tom Jones in blue at the bottom which was written after a maddening afternoon in the front garden mending my fence watching 100's of vehicles speed through the village. I stay away from the front of the house usually. I think the lawyers call it loss of amenity a charge to be placed against Flintshire County Council shortly.


Colin,

Re. your e-mail of 21 November.

I took the unusual step of reading your latest e-mail which led me on to your pathetic blog.

Hi David, thanks for your email, I have emailed you before but you have ignored replying to my email thus in my opinion breaking your code of conduct as a county councillor. The blog and emails are the new democracy.

Clearly nothing has changed and you continue to alienate yourself with your ridiculous, inaccurate and unsubstantiated accusations and accounts of what is going on in this village. As normal, everybody is still wrong apart from Colin, and lets not forget Lisa who obviously provides many of the bullets for you to fire.

Lisa is her own person she goes to the Penyffordd Community Council meetings of her own accord. What you and the majority of Penyffordd Community Council are wrong about is your view of our village centre cess pit.

Each month at meetings you ignore the 1000+ vehicles that fly through our village every day. As I say the fastest village road in Wales.

Your latest attack on Mr Jones is an absolute travesty, and to make such statement saying that he should be ‘pensioned off as not being fit for purpose’ shows what a vindictive and ignorant person you really are.

It's not anything to do with vindictiveness. Tom is avoiding dealing with 1000+ speeding vehicles passed my house each day. I live in the middle of the village a major route to school. If Cllrs Tom Jones and Cllr Colin Bithell wish to ignore all this speeding traffic on a major route to school I deduct that they are not up to the job of governor. As a resident, rate payer I have an opinion which is that above.

Mr Jones is currently Chairman of governors of both Castell Alun High School and Pen-y-ffordd Junior School. Earlier in the year Castell Aluns inspection report described the school as ‘outstanding’ and it is highly regarded as one of the most successful schools in North Wales. Pen-y-ffordd Juniors last inspection also revealed that it is a very good school, which by inspection standards, really means an extremely good school. I presume the risk of getting run over on the way to school is outside the Inspector's remit.

Mr Jones contribution to both of these organisations has clearly been a major factor in their successes. To send out such a disgraceful e-mail that shows absolutely no respect for somebody who deserves better therefore, is unforgivable. There is an article in today's Evening Leader by Michael Youds about the political element in the choosing of school governors. You David as an "independent" are backing both Tom and Colin to be governors.

Penyffordd village politics are 11 "Independents" against one ( Labour)

Their supposed political status is independent but in reality it is Cllr Tom Jones' party.

Cllr Tom Jones made sure with his block vote that he kept myself and Lisa off Penyffordd Community Council so that he kept his power of Penyffordd Community Council. It's politics.

Again I have my point of view which I will keep pressing until you, Tom and Colin see fit to deal with our cess pit village centre.

Personally I have declined to respond to anything you have written since you expressed your desire for harm to come to me to prevent me being successful in last May's elections.

I ( not Lisa) ran a spoiling campaign against you and Cllr Colin Bithell pointing out your complete lack of action with regards speeding. It took you 4 months to hand over a letter from FCC officer Dave Faulkner. That in itself shows your attitude. I intend to stand again next election if you do not address speeding. Thankfully others in the village may now make you do a proper job. Cllr Bithell stood at the last elections for "the family" whilst ignoring 2000 speeding cars through the village each day. Colin may loose a few votes next time if he stands without addressing our village centre environment between now and then. It won't look very good if Colin continues to have rants at me in council whilst continuing to do nothing about speeding. It will all be reported to the electorate before the next local election


However, I can not sit back and let you get away with the unfounded and unnecessary attacks on a highly respected member of our community who has worked tirelessly almost all of his life to serve our villages.

Tom has sat on his backside with regards environment. He keeps our rates as low as possible and so does nothing. Plant a few daffodils but ignore all the speeding traffic that will get one of us run over before long.

We have no village health care, no library, no 5 aside facility. We are just a short cut race track for everyone.

All on Tom's watch.

This is in stark contrast to yourself who has made absolutely no contribution to our village ( I wasn't aware I had to contribute to qualify for a reasonable village environment) (additionally I volunteered to setup a free website with free support but you chose to use someone who would charge £100's of pounds per year which had led to nothing) but has persistently ridiculed residents and servants of the village, and in the process done immeasurable damage to the serious problem of speeding by losing support for the cause with your false accusations.

As you well know, I have always treated you with respect ( not so David ) and exercised a great deal of restraint despite the personal attacks you have made on me and my family.

Tongue in cheek David you take stuff too literally

I have also defended you regularly when people have been calling you the variety of names that I have heard. Following this latest outburst though, if anybody wants to know what I think of you now I will tell them exactly what I think.

No doubt you will try and subject me again to more pathetic abuse, but feel free, I will treat you and the things that you and Lisa want to say with the contempt they deserve. Than you David.

I may have called you a stinker but if you are going to have secret meetings with Flintshire Highways officers Charles Hughes and Derek Kirby about Warren Hall that will affect all of us living on Chester Road then say nothing you qualify for occasional castigation

I send you the emails. Lisa has nothing to with my campaign excepting she sees the benefits of a village centre fit to live rather than Charles Hughes' race track.

David Williams.


It's fair to say that I am in Penyffordd Community Council's face until they address village centre environment properly. Speed kills David and we have lots of it. Our only effort on environment are daffodils. North Wales Police have abandoned Penyffordd, my fault I admit but they were doing a very poor job any way as are Arrive Alive.


North Wales Police Letter saying 1000+ speeders a day are ok. Click here.


regards Colin


Here's my plans for Penyffordd ( comments at the bottom) which are at variance with Flintshire County Council which want to keep Chester Rd a defacto trunk road.





Sent: Friday, 21 November, 2008 23:14:28
Subject: An email to Cllr Tom Jones - re 1000+ speeding vehicle sthrough Penyffordd daily

Hi Tom
Can't see why you wish to continue to be a school governor when you continue to ignore over a 1000 vehicles speeding through your patch each day on a route to school. I think you should be pensioned off as not fit for purpose. Colin Bithell the same.
regards Penyffordd District
A village f'd* by speeding traffic
The worst in Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds