Cookie Policy

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A visit by Detective Craig Turner of Mold CID

Together with an assistant. This is serious stuff, two detectives!

Chief Executive Colin Everett as Returning Officer has given North Wales Police four names to investigate over Election May 2008 irregularities. My name is on the list as I think Cllr Colin Bithell made a complaint regards my election literature which failed to comply with election law.

My crime being the non disclosure of my publisher on my literature!

When printing my literature I had the forces against me. Since I liked Cllr Colin Bithell's election literature I went around to see his printer. Since I have experience in design I had my literature on a CD ready to roll. What an amateur lot were his printers. After half an hour at the printers I thought it easier to use a photo copier so I went to Mold. Half way through the print run the machine broke down. This needed a visit to Llandudno next day to pick up the rest as time was running out.

The end result being I am told by Detective Craig Turner not to do it again!

I feel an FOIE in the wind................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds