Cookie Policy

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Lettter to Councillor Colin Legg ( or better still Cllr Owen Thomas)

Dear Cllr Legg
I hope you are well and enjoying your new role in FCC.
I have thought about emailing you before but was unsure if you represented Rhydymwyn as Rhydymwyn is not on the map politically on Google or FCC site. I am still unsure............

Tonight I have been to Rhydymwyn for dog training at the bowling club. My wife Lisa does the training with our new puppy, I watch the entertainment.
I find the traffic that thunders through Rhydymwyn quite awful. The instructor cannot be heard over the 60 mph traffic.
It also seems to me a big distraction to the bowls club.

As a Flintshire rate payer I would hope that will consider environment in future.
I feel 30 mph is quite adequate for Rhydymwyn. One could then hear oneself think.
The 60 mph an insult to your community

Flintshire Highways need reeling in. They put speeding traffic above community environment.
I also hope you will back 20 mph limits for village centres and the end of illegal exhausts in Flintshire.

regards Colin Hughes
Penyffordd District
Flintshire Rate Payer

Postscript: Owen Thomas is councillor for Rhydymwyn a fact hard to find on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds