Cookie Policy

Monday, September 01, 2008

I have made a fool of myself

over the weekend. Firing off emails. I of course do this because I am not given information that affects me here in Chester Rd.

I am still of the opinion that Flintshire County Council are going to stitch us up big style Since I read The Evening Leader every day I am fully up to speed with the Croes Atti debacle.

At the end of the day me shooting my mouth off without the facts is of use.

All that needed to be said was Charles Hughes and Derek Kirby are going to meet Penyffordd Community Council before a public meeting then everything is explained.

As is usual for Penyffordd I am kept in the dark, as I have been for the last 18 months. Penyffordd Community Council as a group have been a disgrace. I have early emails from David Williams explaining he had loads of other stuff and my 2000 speeding cars through the village posed little interest to him as no one else had complained.

Lest hope we have some movement from them.

Cllr Cindy Hinds and Cllr Linda Vidamour are not included in the above as they are good councillors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds