Cookie Policy

Thursday, June 05, 2008

To Wrexham

for a haircut. My hairdresser informs me lots of her mates do cocaine in Wrexham. Myself nor my hairdresser do Charlie. Its expensive and the benefits decline, the effects selfish, the side effects do not attract. I remember once doing LSD in Liverpool, a very silly thing to do, the folly of youth.

One of my favourite songs is Cocaine by Eric Clapton.
The drink Coke used to contain cocaine. It all started when someone discovered natives chewing leaves to traverse large distances.

Mild Amphets much more likeable. Ecstasy also looks attractive
I know an old man who had is heart chakra opened up with ecstasy.
I await the dawn raid, I have my paint ball gun ready.

Link Ecstasy
Cocaine


keywords: castaneda, don juan, don genaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds