Cookie Policy

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still no photos



I have a little curse on me at the moment. My main computer has decided to stop. Is it the mobo, the ram, the power supply or the hard drive or do I have a virus or have Microsoft allowed North Wales Police to mess with my computer?

My computer has various softwares loaded for work and processing of digital photos. All of which is not on other computers.

Also my pocket computer decided to stop working. I ordered a new battery off Ebay and it started working again.

My camera which has a very good zoom lens has started to play up. Some issue with the various modes, it suddenly decides to turn itself off after starting up.

Today Amy Illingworth of The Evening Leader phoned up. We had just heard the fire engines but thought they were on the Penyffordd By Pass. Do we know about a fire in Penyffordd?
Colin is just ready for his afternoon siesta, can't find his camera. Anyway my photos should be in The Flintshire Leader tomorrow. Camera seems to work if I stay away from auto mode.

Postscript. Now working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds