Cookie Policy

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Penyffordd Doctor's Surgery Closure


Published Date: 05 June 2008
FRESH calls have been made to save Penyffordd's doctor's surgery from closure.

Link The Evening Leader

I smell complacency here of the Cllr Tom Jones and Clr Colin Bithell variety. Unless someone tells me different. If we want a doctors surgery Penyffordd residents need to use it. With 100% hindsight we should have been encouraging new people in the village to use village surgery

Why are we all sent to Buckley or Hope?

Again Penyffordd the soft touch.
No village environment, 1500 speeding cars daily, child danger, loosing our doctors surgery. Sounds like Tom Jones mis-management here?

ps The Leader have stopped Kate ringing me up. Which is a shame as she is very nice. You wouldn't believe her Face Book profile. Kate uses profanities. Its alright Leader I'm fixed up, I don't do dates.

Postscript. Perhaps my imagination the fragrant Kate has been on the phone. I also get phone calls from reporter Amy Illingworth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds