Cookie Policy

Thursday, June 19, 2008

An Evening with Dennis Parry of Penyffordd

I had a telephone call from Dennis the other day whilst I was in the middle of Conway , Lisa was getting fish and chips from one of the best chippies in North Wales. Dennis said that because Labour were no longer in power in Flintshire he wanted to start a blog. Its called The Flintshire Watch. So I set one up for him.
I went around the same evening to show him how it works.

Dennis and I talked about everything. The price of oil, Al Jazzeera, Flintshire politics, Penyffordd and its characters and everything else.

Dennis has a nice laptop with Vista and no mouse. I don't like XP and it was my first go on Vista.
I've told Dennis to put a mouse on it as its keyboard equivalent is a pain in the a*rse.

Dennis appears to be an incorruptible left wing whilst I am an amalgamation of several parties.
Being self employed sways one towards Conservative.

Before the election I had met Dennis on two occasions. Once six months ago when he was at a Carl Sargeant AM and Mark Tami MP surgery for 3 minutes and one day before the election when I put election literature through his door.

It has been put around the village that my trashing of Cllrs Colin Bithell and David Williams in my election literature was a joint effort between Dennis and myself. This is not the case. Dennis left me to my own devices. 15 months of over a 1000 cars speeding passed my house drove me to rubbish the pair of them and that is all. I will do it again if we have any feet dragging.

I hope to see Dennis in the future he is good company with many a tale and a good host. I now remember however why I gave up beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds