Cookie Policy

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Penyffordd Local Elections 2008 May 1st Polling Day

The big day has arrived. Has the village of Penyffordd taken on the fact that we have to defend our village or sink into a morass of short cut traffic within the next 5 years.
I calculate Chester Road will get up to 2 million vehicles per annum.
Cllr Colin Bithell says nothing of the above. I hope to force him to make a public statement with regards developments in Broughton that will affect Chester Road, Penyffordd.

I get a good luck email from Cllr David Williams with his normal style of email.

Here is my reply

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi David
Good luck for today
You do not perhaps fully deserve what I have handed out ( Colin Bithell and most of the CC get it too) but it is my one chance in 4 years to try and wake up this village to the massive traffic increases due.
Warren Hall A55 exit, Warren Hall Business Park. Broughton Park Extension, Saltney Shopping Centre, housing developments in Brymbo and Gwersyllt are going to bring masses of extra vehicles passed my house everyday.
Colin Bithell knows this and just stands back

With your block vote I hope we loose at least one of Tom Jones' put ups for Penyffordd Community Council.
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds