Cookie Policy

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday

I reach the grand old age of 54 years old.
Have experienced most of life's pleasures that I have wished to sample.
I am happy and content........................ except for 2000 cars
that speed passed the house daily.
I daily make more arrangements to insulate me from this mad world.
Triple glazing etc
Since energy is getting dear I am working on big insulation.
The house has solid walls.

How many more years do I fight this madness?
May be 4 or 5 years. At least passed the next local election
Half the village must dislike me, this matters little because
I have never mixed with them anyway.

How can people not like you because you try to make their village centre better.
A fair proportion of Penyffordd people are highly selfish. They live in cul de sacs
and couldn't give two stuffs for us on the main road.

Rhuthin looks quite attractive if we remain a race track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds