Cookie Policy

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cllr Jane Hopwood of Penyffordd

To Cllr Jane Hopwood
Dear Jane
So you say " How can we tell people the truth?" your comment in council.
Re : my election literature
Why not ask me?
Colin and Tom have decided I am talking rubbish
Your start is not good.
Stand on Chester Rd any working morning 7. 30am to 9.00 am and you will see.
I have 8 FOIE's against FCC of which they are in default
I wil be pursuing these with vigour
Cllrs Tom Jones and Colin Bithell are useless
Why not have an independent mind?
Or does having an "Independent " mind mean you do what Cllr Tom Jones says.

regards Colin Hughes
Penyffordd District
for a safe Penyffordd
Fact 3000 vehicles travel through Chester Rd each day
2000 of which speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds