Cookie Policy

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Inspector Alun Oldfield is not pleased

Some time ago I made a complaint against North Wales Police with regards the traffic that speeds passed my house everyday. The Police Complaints people I seem to remember saying the complaint was not found to stand. I replied saying the complaint was with North Wales Police not an individual. Since then their has been no communication.
The complaint of course needs to go to Richard which it will shortly.

Inspector Oldfield takes exception about being on my email list as my complaint is ongoing so he says. He has also asked me to take a photo of CBM Chris Pullen off my blog.
A second request to NOT email him.
I suppose it looks like North Wales Police support my blog which they do not.
So I have removed Chris' photo with his phone number on. It was there nice and handy if someone wanted it quickly.
So much for Community Policing as long as you don't continue to point out the 2000 cars that speed passed your house every day.
Perhaps no one wants to go to Neighbourhood Forums because they can see they offer little of substance.
We have a Neighbourhood Forum tomorrow night at 7 pm. Lisa is going I will not as a protest.
North Wales Police have washed their hands of the speeding in Chester Rd.
Arrive Alive do not have the commitment or the resources
Policing by smoke and mirrors and public relations through the newspapers

A blog I read says "Liberty if it means anything is the right to tell people something they do not want to hear".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds