Cookie Policy

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cllr David Williams is not pleased either

I mention "God intervention" in an email to Cllr David Williams. David thinks I mean something sinister. Last time I looked at The New Testament as opposed to The Old Testament God had stopped doing things sinister.
David will be seeking advice over my various mutterings.

Along with Inspector Alun Oldfield, David is refusing to have any more emails from me.
As a county councillor I'm not sure David has the luxury of not communicating with his electorate, all I was doing was reminding him of 2000 speeders that travel passed me every day.

It will be interesting to see what you have done to earn your £15,000 (approx) whilst being our elected representative.

I wonder whether you have two more weeks as a County Councillor or another four years. I'm on the case till the traffic behaves. I haven't started using my notice board properly on the corner of my hedge. Hope you have all the yes people lined up to vote.

Does someone actually ring people up and tell them to vote for David Williams?
Do Penyffordd people have a mind or are they sheep, we will see.

Long live democracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds