Cookie Policy

Monday, March 03, 2008

My complaint against North Wales Police

I have made a complaint against North Wales Police so Inspector Alun Oldfield has asked me to withdraw his email from my list of recipients who I draw attention to articles I have written on the Penyffordd district blog.
This I have done.
When one has a complaint against you to North Wales Police or you make a complaint yourself any Internet activity appears to be monitored. My log shows unusual IP addresses emanating from London. (Hi there fellas or madam?)

When Flintshire County Council made a complaint against my writings in the blog I had similar IP addresses monitoring the site everyday. At one stage I thought they were copying my hard drive because my internet connection was that slow. It turned out that my Wireless Router was wide open as it is on default and I had 2 neighbours sharing my connection. lol
To quote the great man.

Honest vehicle owners expect the law to be upheld and offenders punished.

Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom North Wales Police.

This is partly what drives me on with this protest that has the moral high ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds